- Cancer Hero
- Cancer Type
- Cancer Event
- World Cancer Day - February 4
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month - March
- Cancer Control Month - April
- Skin Cancer Awareness Month - May
- National Cancer Survivors Day - Jun 7
- Sarcoma Awareness Month - July
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Month - September
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month - October
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month - November
- Kcancer Book
Today, Thanksgiving Day, American families across the country will gather together to express our gratitude, and confer thanks for our families and our loved ones. In this season of thanks giving, I want to take this opportunity to express my gratefulness to all cancer fighters, cancer patients and their loved ones.
The families with cancer patients are bound together through times of grief. Kcancer is here to assist cancer patients with networking and communicating platform, through which collective wisdoms are amounted to fight the deadly diseases and win the battle. We received huge amounts of messages from our audiences, who encouraged us to continue our noble endeavors and provided us with excellent ideas to improve our services. For these, I convey my sincere appreciation!
Have A Wonderful Thanksgiving!
Anthony Hu, MD, PhD